The Acorn to Oak class is an eight-week program designed for infants and toddlers who are not enrolled in a Montessori program. The parent-child program, occurring once per week, creates a home-like environment so that you can fully observe and engage with your child. The infant and toddler educator who leads the classes works with each family to provide detailed information about the particular child’s development.
- Time with an AMS Montessori-certified adult specializing in infant & toddler development
- Support with parenting strategies
- Opportunity to meet and share with other parents
FOR YOUR CHILD:
- A space designed especially for and tailored to small bodies
- Weekly, uninterrupted bonding time with a loving adult
- Materials and toys are chosen specifically for infants and toddlers
This program offers insight on topics including:
- Physical Development
- Language Acquisition
- Healthy Sleep Habits
- Montessori Philosophy
- Aiding Independence
*You may arrange with the instructor to make-up one missed class due to illness or travel.
Toledo Campus Schedule
Click HERE to download the registration form.
|0-17 months | 9-10:30 am||18-40 months | 9-11 am|
Tuesday | June 12- July 3
Wednesday | June 13 – July 11