Important Reminders and Dates
1. Grandparents’ Day is Friday, May 2 from 10:00-11:30.
- Please remember to send in the family tree forms. We are asking students to write in pencil and neatly. They will be for a special project.
- Our class will begin the day with singing with Yvonne and group poetry readings. Grandparents visiting more than one room may want to catch our program right away. We will follow these events with a story, and a family tree project.
2. Please make sure your child has shoes for the outdoors. Now that we are headed outside more, several students do not have shoes just for recess. Also, check on your child’s slipper status. Many students need new slippers or indoor shoes.
3. May 16th is the Lower Elementary Orff Fest with Barb, our music teacher. More details will follow. This is an evening performance. Students have been working hard all year for this program. It will be very special. It is important all students are present.
4. May 19-23 is Clothes Collection Week and Right to Read Week for Lower Elementary. More details to follow.
5. A special thanks to Michelle Matousek and Andrew Fugazzi for providing the class with a special clay project. They donated the clay and are helping it get fired and glazed. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and support.This entry was posted in Goldfinch. Bookmark the permalink.