Thanksgiving Party Volunteers Needed
The Cardinal Room will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Tuesday, Nov. 26. This year the plan is for the children to have pumpkin pie and pumpkin muffins/bread as a “dessert” to their lunch in celebration of Thanksgiving. In addition, the teachers have invited the parents to feel free to join the children in this celebration.
Therefore, you are invited to join your child for lunch in the Cardinal Room on Nov. 26 at 11:45 a.m. Please bring your own lunch and pull up a chair next to your child to enjoy a nice lunch together. Towards the end of lunch, the children and parents will be served pumpkin pie and pumpkin muffins/bread to eat if they would like.
In order to make this happen, I am requesting for volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Donate a pumpkin pie – need 3-4 people to provide 1 pie each
- Donate whipped topping for the pie – need 1 can
- Donate pumpkin bread or muffins – need 3 people to each provide 1 loaf of bread or dozen muffins
- Donate butter for bread/muffins
- Donate thanksgiving themed plates – need 50 plates
- Donated thanksgiving themed napkins – need 50+ napkins
- Donate water bottles – smaller bottles would be best, need approx. 40-50 small bottles
- Need assistance in setting up prior to lunch – need 2 people to help starting around 11:30 a.m. (and to help serve)
Click the Sign Up Sheets at the top of the page to sign up online. Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Cardinal Room “Room Parent”