Invitations were emailed on Friday, Aug. 8, to all West Side Montessori families inviting you to your child’s Back-to-School Parent Program. Below is a list of dates and time for each program:
(13-40 months) – Parents Only
- Perrysburg Campus – Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 12-1 p.m. (lunch will be served)
- Toledo Campus – Thursday, Aug. 14, at 7 p.m. in your child’s classroom
(3-6 years, including Kindergarten)
- Perrysburg Campus – Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 12-1 p.m.
Parents only; lunch will be served. There is a separate luncheon for parents with kindergarten students held at the same time.
- Toledo Campus – Friday, Aug. 29, from 10:45-11:15 a.m.
This is a sing-along. Parents and families are invited to join the celebration.
- Tuesday, Aug. 19, from 12-1 p.m. in your child’s individual classroom. Parent only; lunch will be served.
- Thursday, Sept. 4, at 7 p.m. in your child’s individual classroom (parents only). Sixth level parents meet at 6:30 p.m. to discuss this fall’s Camp Storer trip.
- Tuesday, Aug. 21, at 7 p.m. in the language arts room. Parents and students are expected to attend.
Further details are available on the respective invitations. If you didn’t receive yours, please check your spam or junk folder first or call the Toledo Campus office at (419) 866-1931 to confirm your email address.This entry was posted in News and Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.